Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Van Der Graaf Generator - Live in Manchester 2005 - "Man-Erg"

Van Der Graaf Generator - Live in Manchester 2005 - "Man-Erg" Video Clips.





I hope not to be condemned ... Original material (recorded by me on my own camera - I was there) by Van Der Graaf Generator play 'Man-Erg' during their reunion tour in 2005, 13, Bridgewater Hall in Manchester, Sunday Living in November 2005. I had to change one minute (approximately) the instrumental section of about 6.53, so in tune with the limit of ten minutes of YouTube. ============================== Translation for Man-Erg ============== ================ The murderess lives inside of me, yes, I can hearto move it. Sometimes it is easier to sleep in his room to rest, then get your eyes and look through mine, speak, my words and cut inside my mind. Yes, the life murderess. May the angels live inside me, I'm smiling, their presence strokes and soothes the tempest in my head and the love that I have caused the wounds to heal. He looks at me as I will, well, I know that I took while the angels live. How can I be free? How can I get help? Is it really me? I amsomeone else? But stalking in my cloisters hang the acolytes of gloom and Head of the death throws his cloak into a corner of my room and I'll be damned. But laughing in my courtyard play the pranksters of my youth and solemn, waiting Old Man in the gables of the roof: he tells me the truth. And I live in and know me very often do not know who I am, know I'm not a hero, well, I hope it will not be condemned. I'm just a man, and killers, angels, all of these, dictators, Savior, refugees of war and...

Keywords: Van, Der, Graaf, Generator, Man, Erg, Hammill, Bridgewater, Manchester

My Links : Generator Buying Guide back up generator 100kw diesel generator Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment