Friday, September 30, 2011

Photoshop - Adding a logo to a QR code

Photoshop - Adding a logo to a QR code Video Clips.





In this tutorial I will show you how to add your very own logo on a bar code capable of Photoshop CS5. Let me know if you are interested in more of these QR-Code Tutorials in the comments below! If yes, what would you like to learn to do? QR code generator: goqr.me free online reader QR code: 1) www.onlinebarcodereader.com 2) miniqr.com Facebook goo.gl Twitter: twitter.com Site: robertsproductions.net request: Contact robertsproductions.net: robertsproductions . Net (Questions) If youPhotoshop tutorials are required, please feel free to leave a comment below and I will do my best to meet these requirements.

Tags: tutorial, photoshop, adobe, qr, codes, code, generator, custom, enhance, design, add, logo, inside, into, discussion, how-to, howto, help, commentary, instructions, edit, editing, document, tips, graphic

My Links : Generator Buying Guide home power generator

No comments:

Post a Comment