Thursday, November 17, 2011

KOTOR2 (DS) 160: Dark Side Ending

KOTOR2 (DS) 160: Dark Side Ending Video Clips.





So... finally my journey ends. The Mass Shadow Generator is not activated - Malachor will preserve the Sith relics & its strength as G0-T0 intended. Meanwhile, I shall prepare for my next journey, to fight alongside Revan in the greater war to come - and T3-M4 shall fulfill his last mission... I summarized the journey of the Dark Side Exile. I hope you've enjoyed my walkthrough. I'll be back with the Light Side Male Exile! *** This walkthrough is intended as a sequel of my KOTOR Dark Side walkthrough. You can watch KOTOR DS Ending: www.youtube.com Console: XBox

Tags: Star, Wars, Knights, of, the, Old, Republic, II, Sith, Lords, KOTOR, Walkthrough, xbox, Dark, Side, Female, Malachor, Ending

Visit : Generator Buying Guide coleman 1000 watt generator 60 kw diesel generator 8kw diesel generator

No comments:

Post a Comment