Saturday, August 6, 2011

How can I collect the award HHO architects

How can I collect the award HHO architects Video Clips.





I have been asked to show the assembly of my cell, so here it is. Sorry if something is unclear. I tried the basic procedure without any changes, etc. The pipes are 304 SS to show, but also works well 316. Part 3 will be uploaded after the cell is sealed and ready for use. I insulate the pipes from the positive lead / screw of the screw by first coating with 2 coats of liquid electrical tape. When this is dry I have electric heat shrink tubing on the screw in order to leave the thread to the endexposed for connection to the central tube. The holes in the pipes, run the positive lead screw are two times larger than life, leaving ample space for the screw and isolation from ...... in the form, if your holes are aligned.

Tags: HHO, Hydrogen, Generator, Water, Fuel, Assemble, Assembly, Make, Build, Plans

My Links : Generator Buying Guide coleman generators diesel generator reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment